Curriculum Leadership Team
This team is comprised of the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Resource Teachers. The Curriculum Leadership Team oversees district initiatives and curriculum revisions.
- Carrie LaTorre, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Carrie Laudadio, ELA Curriculum Coordinator
- Christie Madancy, Mathematics Curriculum Coordinator
- Jim Francese, Social Studies Curriculum Coordinator
- Rob Kovi, Career & Technical Education Curriculum Coordinator, College & Career Pathways Coordinator
- Kate O'Donnell, Science Curriculum Resource Teacher
- Kim Moore, World Language Resource Teacher
- Anthony Loomis, Health and Wellness Resource Teacher
- Angela Buccheri, Elementary Literacy Coach
- Jamie Hocking-Ferrone, Elementary Literacy Coach
- Ashly Hosmer, Math Coach Pond Hill/ Rock Hill
- Kristina Torre, Math Coach Parker Farms/ Yalesville
Wallingford's curriculum documents are aligned with National and State Standards.
Wallingford's curriculum documents infuse elements of a nationally known curriculum design model, Understanding by Design.