Menus & Meal Pay
- MyPayments Plus Online Payment
- Charge Procedure
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
- FAQ about Food Service
- Interested in Working in Our Food Services Program?
- How to Move Money from "General" to "Meal Only"
- Elementary Snack and A La Carte entree list
MealPayPlus is an Internet-based meal accounting system for parents. We encourage all parents to use MealPayPlus, a state-of-the-art web service that conveniently offers you information regarding your child's meal account.
- You can check your child's meal account balances and monitor the food items they purchase at school.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your child's account or receive a notification email when the balance is low.
- Deposit funds directly into your child's meal account using credit card, debit card, or electronic fund transfer! A small convenience fee, currently 4.75% per transaction, will be charged. Funds will usually be available for student use at school within twenty four to 48 hours.
- If you don't have a computer, you can still put money on your child's meal account and check the balance via 1-866-764-0702 (toll free).
- If you have a technical problem you can call 1-877-237-0946 between the hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
- Do any or all of these activities at your convenience, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- You can also download the free MyPaymentsPlus app to your iPhone or iPad or Android device. This app will allow you to perform all the same functions as on a computer.
TO REGISTER YOU NEED YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ID NUMBER, NOT THEIR PIN NUMBER.
GET YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER FROM YOUR SCHOOL
Using the Internet (click on the link below:
If you are having problems either registering or with you MealpayPlus account you may call their support number 1-877-237-0946 or send them an e-mail at
For Reimbursable Meals Only
Milk $ .50
The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act (S. 3307/P.L. 111-296) signed into law by President Obama on December 13, 2010 requires school districts to charge a paid lunch price on par with what the USDA reimburses for a free meal. Accordingly, we have raised our lunch prices to move closer to complying with the legislation.
All of our meals include your choice of assorted fruits, vegetables and milk.
Second entrees are offered as available prices vary
High School Breakfast: $2.10
High School Reduced Breakfast: $ .30
Time never runs out to apply for free and reduced lunch. Just download an application from our website, print, complete, and mail to the Food Service Department c/o Mrs. Karen Zakowski. You will receive a response within 10 working days upon receipt of your application. If you have any questions please feel free to call 203-294-5927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to move your child’s money from the “General” account to “Meal account you must send a note to the cafeteria manager.
- You need to state your intent and put your child’s name and PIN number in the letter.
- Just a reminder that if you want your child to purchase milk only, you need to leave a small amount of money in the “General” account.