- Dance Team
- Boys' Basketball
- Cross Country
- Girls' Basketball
- Directions to Away Games
Dance Team Schedule
- 20- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 26- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 27- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 5- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 12- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 18- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 19- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 25- 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 2 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 3 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 9 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym
- 10 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym (Game/Practice)
- 16 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym (Game/Practice)
- 17 - 3:00-4:30 - Gym (Game/Practice)
Tuesday, December 15 - Away at Hamden
Monday, December 21 - Home vs. Lincoln
Tuesday, December 22 - Home vs. Hamden
Wednesday, January 6 - Away at Washington
Friday, January 8 - Away at Kennedy
Monday, January 11 - Home vs. DePaolo
Wednesday, January 13 - Home vs. Dodd
Friday, January 15 - Home vs. Moran
Wednesday, January 26 - Away at DePaolo
Wednesday, January 27 - Away at Lincoln
Friday, January 29 - Home vs. Washington
Wednesday, February 3 - Home vs. Kennedy
Wednesday, February 10 - Away at Moran
Cross Country Practice Schedule
Check back for practice schedule
Cross Country Meet Schedule
Friday, September 18
East Hampton Middle School Complex
19 Childs Road East Hampton
Monday, September 28
385 Pleasant Street Southington
Meet postponed due to weather conditions
Cheshire Park 559 S. Main Street Cheshire
Monday, October 19
(rescheduled from 9/30)
Monday, October 26
Cheshire Park 559 S. Main Street Cheshire
Thursday, October 29
141 Hope Hill Road Wallingford
Saturday, November 7
Wickham Park Manchester
State Middle School Championship
****Please note that times and dates may change due to weather conditions or other factors and will be updated as soon as possible.
Practice Schedule and Contact Information
Tuesday, December 15 - Home vs. Hamden
Monday, December 21 - Away at. Lincoln
Tuesday, December 22 - Away at Hamden
Wednesday, January 6 - Home vs Washington
Friday, January 8 - Home vs. Kennedy
Monday, January 11 - Away at DePaolo
Wednesday, January 13 - Away at Dodd
Friday, January 15 - Away at Moran
Wednesday, January 26 - Home vs. DePaolo
Wednesday, January 27 - Home vs. Lincoln
Friday, January 29 - Away at Washington
Wednesday, February 3 - Away at Kennedy
Thursday, February 18 - Home vs. Moran
Boys and Girls
Practice and Meet Schedule
We will be holding team practices only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
We will start our season this Thursday, 4/21/16. All of our practices will start at 2:45 pm and end at 4:15 pm.
05/10/16 - Away meet @ East Haven High School (35 Wheelbarrow Lane, East Haven
05/11/16 - NO PRACTICE
05/12/16 - Practice
05/16/16 - Practice
05/17/16 - Away Meet @ Moran
05/18/16 - NO PRACTICE
05/19/16 - Away meet @ Woodrow Willson Invitational
05/23/16 - Away meet @ Dodd
05/24/16 - Practice
05/26/16 - Practice
05/28/16 - Away Meet @ State Invitational
NOTE: Team roster will be completed on Monday, 4/18/16; it will be posted in
the Guidance Office on Tuesday, 4/19/16.
Track and Field Regulations
- You must have a sports physical on file with the nurse to participate. A sports physical is different than the school physical. Sports physicals from last school year are not good for this year. Any questions or concerns about the sports physical, please contact the school nurse.
- Schoolwork is the FIRST priority for all athletes!
- Remember to stretch before and after you run, jump, etc.
- Athletes will report to practice after all buses have been dismissed.
- Be prepared to work hard.
- Athletes need to bring all pieces of the school uniform to all meets.
- Athletes should listen to daily announcements to hear when buses will leave for away meets. Any student missing the bus will not participate in the meet even if a ride is given by a parent or guardian.
- Athletes will bring appropriate equipment to practice daily (shorts, colored t-shirt, water bottle, athletic shoes, sweats, knee/ankle braces, etc.)
- Athletes will be respectful to all adults (parents, teachers, officials, and coaches).
- Athletes will follow directions on all bus trips.
- All athletes must take the bus to and from all meets.
- Athletes will keep hands and feet to themselves.
- Athletes will have a ride home at the appropriate time after meets and practice.
- Athletes with doctor prescribed medicine that can be self-administered need to remember to carry it with them at all times.
- Athletes will only say positive things about their teammates and those on other teams.
- Athletes will cheer on all other teammates after they have completed their event at practices and meets. They will also show good sportsmanship at all times.
- Athletes with an "F" average in any subject, at the time progress reports are sent home in the middle of term 3, will not be allowed to participate for the remainder of the track and field season.
- Athletes missing a practice for any non-school related reason will not be allowed to run in the next meet. Every athlete will be allowed to miss one practice for any reason.
- Athletes will give 100% at all times.
- All athletes will help take equipment in and out for practices and meets.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Don't wear cleated shoes in the building or locker room at any time.
- No horseplay, rough-housing, hazing, or initiations at any time.
- Keep the locker room and field free of litter.
- Place all belongings in assigned locker and lock your locker door when away from your locker.
- Have fun!
We certify that we have read, understand, and agree to adhere to the rules, guidelines, and responsibilities required for participation on the Dag Hammarskjold Middle Track Team.
Click on the school names below to access directions. (Directions compiled by Mr. Baker)
- Berlin High School
- Cross Country Championship - Manchester
- DePaolo, Southington
- Dodd - Cheshire
- East Hampton Middle School
- Kennedy - Southington
- Lincoln - Meriden
- McGee - Berlin
- Middletown High School
- North Haven MS
- Strong - Durham
- Timothy Edwards Middle School
- Washington - Meriden
- Westside - Waterbury
- Wilson - Middletown