Menus & Meal Pay
Please note that school meals will no longer be free of charge for year 2022-2023. Families who may be eligible for free and reduced meals will be required to complete the free and reduced meal application. In addition to eligibilty for free and reduced meals, the free and reduced meal application may also qualify your student for potential EBT and school related benefits!
Attention Parents & Guardians and Care Givers!
You can now submit your Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications online from any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone!
Submit your application today. It's quick and easy!
1. Go to our secure website: https://frapps.horizonsolana.com/WALB01
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your information
3. Receive a confirmation email after submitting
If you have questions, please contact:
Name: Jim Bondi
Time never runs out to apply for free and reduced lunch. You can apply anytime online. You can also download an application from our website, print it out, complete it in it and mail to the Food Service Department. You will receive a response within 10 working days upon receipt of your application. If you have any questions please feel free to call 203-294-5928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here for the English School Meal Application
- Click here the Spanish School Meal Application
- MyPayments Plus Online Payment
- How to Move Money from "General" to "Meal Only"
- Student Meal Account Refunds and Transfers
- Charge Procedure
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
- FAQ about Food Service
- Interested in Working in Our Food Services Program?
- Snack List Pricing and Carb Counts - School year 2021-2022
- June Lunch Menus
- June Menu Carb Counts
- Summer Meals info