Menus & Meal Pay
- MyPayments Plus Online Payment
- Charge Procedure
- Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
- FAQ about Food Service
- Interested in Working in Our Food Services Program?
- How to Move Money from "General" to "Meal Only"
- Elementary Snack and A La Carte entree list
- Lunch Menus- August/September 2019
- Student Meal Account Refunds and Transfers
MealPayPlus is an Internet-based meal accounting system for parents. We encourage all parents to use MealPayPlus, a state-of-the-art web service that conveniently offers you information regarding your child's meal account. https://www.mypaymentsplus.com
MealpayPlus enables you to do the following:
- Deposit funds directly into your child's meal account using credit card, debit card, or electronic fund transfer! A small convenience fee, currently 4.75% per transaction, will be charged. Funds will usually be available for student use at school within twenty four to 48 hours.
- Check your child's meal account balances and monitor the food items they purchase at school.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your child's account or receive a notification email when the balance is low.
- If you don't have a computer, you can still put money on your child's meal account and check the balance via 1-866-764-0702 (toll free).
- Do any or all of these activities at your convenience, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- If you have a technical problem you can call 1-877-237-0946 between the hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
- You can also download the free MyPaymentsPlus app to your iPhone, iPad,or Android device. This app will allow you to perform all the same functions as on a computer.
TO REGISTER YOU NEED YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ID NUMBER (NOT THEIR PIN NUMBER)
THE STUDENT ID NUMBER CAN BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR SCHOOL
Click on the links below to get started:
If you are having problems either registering or with you MealpayPlus account you may call their support number 1-877-237-0946 or send them an e-mail at
For Reimbursable Meals Only
Meal Pricing for School Year 2019-2020
School Breakfast (Breakfast is currently available in the High Schools only)
$2.10 for full paid meals, $.30 for those eligible for reduced priced meals, Free for those eligible for free meals
$.40 for those eligible for reduced priced meals, Free for those eligible for free meals
Milk $ .50
The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act (S. 3307/P.L. 111-296) signed into law by President Obama on December 13, 2010 requires school districts to charge a paid lunch price on par with what the USDA reimburses for a free meal. Please note that this year we have raised our lunch prices to move closer to complying with the legislation.
All of our meal choices are offered with a choice of assorted fruits, vegetables of the day, and choice of milk.
Second entrees are offered as available and prices vary
Attention Parents & Guardians and Care Givers!
You can now submit your Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications online from any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone!
Submit your application today. It's quick and easy!
1. Go to our secure website: https://frapps.horizonsolana.com/WALB01
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your information
3. Receive a confirmation email after submitting
If you have questions, please contact:
Name: Karen Zakowski
Time never runs out to apply for free and reduced lunch. You can apply anytime online. You can also download an application from our website, print it out, complete it in it and mail to the Food Service Department- c/o Mrs. Karen Zakowski. You will receive a response within 10 working days upon receipt of your application. If you have any questions please feel free to call 203-294-5926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Service Department is always looking for a few good people to help produce and serve meals to our students in each of our schools.
These are ideal positions for parents who could use some extra income and want or need to work around their children's school schedules.
Interested applicants can apply online. Simply scroll down to the bottom of the website and click on Employment Opportunities to get started.
If you would like to move your child’s meal funds from the “General” account to “Meal account you must send a note to the cafeteria manager.
Funds in the General account can be used for both snacks and meals.
Funds in meal accounts are to be used for meals only and can not be used to buy snacks
- You need to state your intent and put your child’s name and PIN number in the letter.
- Just a reminder that if you want your child to purchase milk only, you need to leave a small amount of money in the “General” account.
Refunds and transfers of student meal account funds can be requested via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or by a written request directed to Wallingford Schools Food Services, 100 South Turnpike Road, Wallingford, CT 06492.
Please include the name of the student for whom the refund is requested, the student's ID if available, and the reason for the refund.
If you are requesting that meal funds be transferred, we need the name of the student from whom the funds would be transferred, the student ID if available, the name of the student to whom the funds will be transferred, and the student ID if available.
Please call the Food Service department at 203-294-5928 with any questions.
Please click on the link below to view the district allergy policy.