MealPayPlus is an Internet-based meal accounting system for parents. We encourage all parents to use MealPayPlus, a state-of-the-art web service that conveniently offers you information regarding your child's meal account.
- You can check your child's meal account balances and monitor the food items they purchase at school.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your child's account or receive a notification email when the balance is low.
- Deposit funds directly into your child's meal account using credit card, debit card, or electronic fund transfer! A small convenience fee, currently 4.75% per transaction, will be charged. Funds will usually be available for student use at school within twenty four to 48 hours.
- If you don't have a computer, you can still put money on your child's meal account and check the balance via 1-866-764-0702 (toll free).
- If you have a technical problem you can call 1-877-237-0946 between the hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST.
- Do any or all of these activities at your convenience, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- You can also download the free MyPaymentsPlus app to your iPhone or iPad or Android device. This app will allow you to perform all the same functions as on a computer.
TO REGISTER YOU NEED YOUR CHILD'S STUDENT ID NUMBER, NOT THEIR PIN NUMBER.
GET YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER FROM YOUR SCHOOL
Using the Internet (click on the link below:
Make payment/and/or view account
Register for the first time
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having problems either registering or with you MealpayPlus account you may call their support number 1-877-237-0946 or send them an e-mail at