For registration in the Wallingford Public Schools, complete the following school registration forms and bring them to your child's home school:
Preschool, Kindergarten - Grade 12 School Registration Forms and required information
- Student Registration Form - (English) (Spanish)
- Verification of Residency
- Home Language Survey
- Long form birth certificate
Proof of residency (see below)
Upon registering parents should visit the Back to School Information Page for required notifications and consent forms. This information is also available in the parent portal of PowerSchool.
The district accepts one of the following as proof of residency:
- Deed to home or dated rental agreement showing student(s)/parent(s) names
- Escrow papers or signed mortgage commitment
-in addition to-
- Current utility bill (landline phone, electric, water, gas)
If you do not own or rent a home but are residing with a Wallingford resident, then the Wallingford Resident must provide proof of residency and return a notarized Certification of Residence.
Kindergarten Registration Information
- Kindergarten Registration Flyer (English/Spanish)
- Registration Letter from the Superintendent (English/Spanish)
- Preschool Provider Survey (This form should be filled out by your Preschool/Daycare Center. They will return it to your child's school.)
- Parent Questionnaire- English Cuestionario para padres de kinder
- State of CT Health Assessment Record
- 2018-2019 Immunization Requirements 2018-2019 Requesitos de imunizacion
- 2019 - 2020 Revised District Calendar
For information about the Preschool Program, click here.