Wallingford Public Schools

Utilities Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (Container)

Off-Canvas Container

School Registration

Welcome to Wallingford Public Schools!

Wallingford Public Schools uses electronic registration for all new students entering Kindergarten through Grade 12. 
Wallingford Preschool is by application only.  Preschool registration will occur after your child is accepted into the program. If you are registering your child because you have accepted a placement from the lottery, please be sure to select the 2021-2022 school year upon registering. 
Please carefully choose the school year that you are registering your child for on this registration page.
Preschool, Kindergarten and any other students being registered for NEXT school year will need to select the appropriate school year on the registration page (2021/2022). All other families, registering for the current school year, can leave this default to 2020/2021. 

**Currently registered preschool families DO NOT need to register for Kindergarten**


Please click on the following link to begin the registration process: 
After beginning the online registration process, all families will need to provide the required documents listed below.  You can upload within your electronic registration, mail in copies or email them directly using the following information.  Our district offices are open to the public, and we will accept in person documentation of age and residency verification.  Please call in advance for an appointment at (203) 949-6506.
To email or scan your age and residency documentation, please use the following address:


To Fax your age and residency documentation, please use the following number: 
1. Long Form Birth Certificate
2. Two Forms of Proof Of Residency:
The district accepts the following as proof of residency:
  • Current rental agreement (lease) showing parent(s) names
  • Escrow papers, deed to home, current mortgage statement/bill, current title page to homeowner's insurance policy, current Town of Wallingford Home Property Tax statement 
                             -in addition to-
  • Current utility bill - landline phone, electric, water/sewer, gas, cable
If you do not own or rent a home but are residing with a Wallingford resident, then the Wallingford Resident must provide proof of residency and return a notarized Certification of Residence.
3. If entering any grade higher than Kindergarten (Beginning with 1st Grade), a Release Of Records will be required in order to complete registration so that our offices can obtain copies of your child's educational records, etc. 


Please Note: 

All students entering the Wallingford Public School District will need to provide a copy of their most recent physical, and documention of immunization records. This information shall be forwarded to the School Nurse for review before entry.