Athletics at LH
In order for a student to tryout for any team the athlete must have A 2019 - 2020 Sports Packet completed and returned to LHHS Athletic Director, Steve Baker.
the pre-participation form MUST be dated after June 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019 - 2020 school year. Forms for last year are not valid for 2019 - 2020.
**SPORTS ACTIVITY FEES - CHECKS SHOULD BE WRITTEN TO: LYMAN HALL HIGH SCHOOL**
(203) 294-5328 Fax
The Lyman Hall High School athletic facilities are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Accessible parking for the following areas is available as indicated below:
• Gymnasium - Student and faculty parking lots accessible from Wharton Brook Road
• Football Field (Fitzgerald Field) - Student and faculty parking lots accessible from Wharton Brook Road and faculty parking lot accessible from Pond Hill Road
• Softball Field - Faculty parking lots accessible from Pond Hill Road
• Soccer Field - Faculty parking lots accessible from Pond Hill Road
• Baseball Field (Pat Wall Field) - Parking lots adjacent to the field off South Elm Street
• Tennis Courts (Doolittle Park) - Parking lot adjacent to tennis courts off South Elm Street
Accessible viewing stands are available at Fitzgerald Field and accessible seating is available in the school’s gymnasium.
CIAC (Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference) Website - http://ciacsports.com/site/
CIAC Schedule Updates - This site will grant the opportunity for one to receive updates on schedule changes, postponements and cancellations for regular season contests. http://www.casciac.org/
Concussion Information from CIAC -
Concussion Video - https://www.youtube.com/
Please make Sports Activity Fees payable to:
Lyman Hall High School