ANNOUNCEMENTS / UPCOMING EVENTS:
SEASON PASS INFORMATION FALL SPORTS - CLICK HERE
IN ORDER FOR A STUDENT TO TRYOUT FOR ANY TEAM THE ATHLETE MUST HAVE A 2019 - 2020 SPORTS PACKET COMPLETED AND RETURNED TO Sheehan ATHLETIC DIRECTOR, Chris Dailey.
THE PRE-PARTICIPATION FORM MUST BE DATED AFTER JUNE 1, 2019 TO BE VALID FOR THE 2019 - 2020 SCHOOL YEAR. FORMS FOR LAST YEAR ARE NOT VALID FOR 2019 - 2020.
SPORTS PHYSICAL PACKETS AND OTHER FORMS
See individual forms under "Athletic Forms for Parents & Student-Athletes" on this page
Athletic Director: Christopher Dailey
Calendar View (all sports for current month):
Sport Specific: www.ciacsports.com
Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday's games and results:
Southern Connecticut Conference
Want to play College Sports? NCAA Eligibility link:
Directions to Games: http://www.casciac.org/directions.shtml
Athletic Forms For Parents, Student-Athletes
For Officials and Workers
Below, please find important links regarding CIAC and NCAA eligibility information:
The Mark T. Sheehan athletic facilities are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Accessible parking for the following areas is available as indicated below:
• Gymnasium - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at rear entrance to school
• Football Field (Riccitelli Field) - Designated accessible parking off Hope Hill Road
• Baseball Field (Neubauer Field) - Parking lot at north entrance at northwest corner of school
• Softball Field - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at softball field
• Tennis Courts - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school
• Pool - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at rear entrance to school
Accessible viewing stands are available at Riccitelli Field and accessible seating is available in the school’s gymnasium.