ANNOUNCEMENTS / UPCOMING EVENTS:
As we transition from winter season to spring season...GOOD LUCK TO ALL SPRING SPORTS SPORTS STUDENT-ATHLETES!
In order for a student-athlete to tryout for any team, they must submit a completed 2018-2019 Sports Physical Packet. The pre-participation form must be dated on or after June 1, 2018 to be valid for the 2018-2019 school year. Forms for last year are not valid for 2018-2019
SPORTS PHYSICAL PACKETS AND OTHER FORMS
See individual forms on right side of this page under "Athletic Forms for Parents & Student-Athletes"
Athletic Director: Christopher Dailey
Calendar View (all sports for current month):
Sport Specific: www.ciacsports.com
Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday's games and results:
Southern Connecticut Conference
Want to play College Sports? NCAA Eligibility link:
For Parents, Student-Athletes
For Officials and Workers
Below, please find important links regarding CIAC and NCAA eligibility information:
The Mark T. Sheehan athletic facilities are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Accessible parking for the following areas is available as indicated below:
• Gymnasium - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at rear entrance to school
• Football Field (Riccitelli Field) - Designated accessible parking off Hope Hill Road
• Baseball Field (Neubauer Field) - Parking lot at north entrance at northwest corner of school
• Softball Field - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at softball field
• Tennis Courts - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school
• Pool - Student and faculty parking lots in the rear of the school at rear entrance to school
Accessible viewing stands are available at Riccitelli Field and accessible seating is available in the school’s gymnasium.