Wallingford Public Schools

Utilities Container

Search Trigger (Container)

Mobile Menu Trigger (Container)

Off-Canvas Container


Parent involvement is critical to the success of any school. Please join our Parent Teacher Advisory Council (PTAC) and our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Joining these will allow you to help support the students at Yalesville School and Highland School, so they can get the most out of their education.

Click on the PTAC tab or the PTO tab below to get to more information.

Enrolling Your Child

To enroll your student at Mary G. Fritz School you must stop in the office and fill out the following forms and provide information for us.

  • Registration Form
  • Release of Records Form – if coming from another town or state
  • Blue Physical Form – if coming from outside CT- to be filled out by a Doctor
  • Immunization Record
  • Birth Certificate (full form)
  • Social Security number
  • Proof of Residency – utility bill, deed, etc.
  • Data Base Form

Once these are complete your child may start school.