About Our School
Rock Hill School is located on the east side of town in a beautiful, quiet setting surrounded by woods. The school draws students from the area bordered by Williams Road to the east, East Main Street to the west, Rolling Meadows Drive to the north, and East Center Street to the south.
The school was dedicated in 1959, and a celebration of 50 years of learning was held throughout the 2009-2010 school year. Twenty-two classrooms are located in 10 separate buildings connected by glass-walled hallways which allow students, staff and parents, full view of the seasonal sights of nature. Each grade shares a "pod" of rooms including the individual classrooms, a common activity area, and restrooms.